We teach a variety of courses – those designed for individuals and entrepreneurs; longer courses for nonprofit and government employees; and courses in partnership with small business development agencies, universities, and others.
We teach because we love to share what we’re learning, and we love to learn…it’s one of our favorite parts of this work.
We’re currently beta testing our first online course rollout for individuals, entrepreneurs, and nonprofit and local government professionals. Individual courses will be available online, to take at your own pace, with video lectures, resources, and assignments you can complete on your own time.
We’ll update this page as soon as we’re ready, and in the meantime, you can sign up to be the first to know by reaching out here.
COURSES AND SUMMITS WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING:
offered online or in-person
- Effective Social Media Messaging with custom offerings for food & farm businesses
- Blogging for Beginners
- Website Design & Build
- Bootstrapping Marketing for Entrepreneurs with custom offerings for food & farm businesses
- Side Hustles & the Gig Economy
- Budgeting 101
- Financial Business Planning (Levels 1, 2, 3) with custom offerings for food & farm businesses
- Risk Mitigation in Business Planning
- Fund Development for Nonprofits
- Essentials of Nonprofit Management
- Effective Public Communications
- Focus Groups, Interviews, and Effective Facilitation
- Excel 101
- Program Evaluation 101
- Mastering Microsoft Office
- Mastering Google Suite
(offered online or in-person)
- Eight-Week Grantwriting Course
- Eight-Week Farm School Course
- Eight-Week Food Pantry Bookkeeping Course
- Four-Week Website & Social Media Course with custom offerings for food & farm businesses
- Four-Week French Travel Boot Camp Series
- Four-Week Introductory Photography Series
Summit Workshop Sessions
(offered in NC in partnership with TenBiz; offered online outside NC)
- Ag Summits (all-day farming workshops with multiple tracks)
- Marketing Summits (all-day entrepreneur workshops with multiple tracks)